Utilising our expertise in scientifically validated therapeutic approaches we work collaboratively with our clients to develop an individualised treatment plan to achieve their goals. We strive to provide a warm and friendly environment where our clients feel safe and comfortable.
We offer week-day appointments, including after-hours, in our Sydney CBD and Alexandria consultation rooms. All of our psychologists are registered to provide Medicare and private health fund rebates.
Our psychologists’ areas of specialty include:
- Addictions (e.g. substances, gambling, internet);
- Adjustment to life-stage transitions (e.g. parenting, retirement);
- Alcohol and substance problems;
- Anger management;
- Bipolar disorder;
- Couples therapy and marriage counselling;
- Depression including antenatal and postnatal depression;
- Eating disorders including anorexia, bulimia, binge-eating and body image concerns;
- Emotion regulation problems;
- Grief and coping with loss;
- Health anxiety;
- Health conditions (e.g. IBS, chronic pain, chronic fatigue);
- Insomnia and sleeping problems;
- Mindfulness and meditation;
- Obsessions and compulsive behaviours;
- Panic attacks;
- Self-esteem, confidence and assertiveness issues;
- Sexual difficulties;
- Social and performance anxiety;
- Stress related to work or other significant life areas;
- Trauma and PTSD;
- Worry and generalised anxiety.
Feel free to contact us regarding any issues that aren’t listed as our clinical psychologists have a broad range of relevant experience and training.
Learn more about our approach and what to expect from your treatment.