To maximise treatment effectiveness our therapists involve family members as required, particularly when seeing children and younger adolescents. Utilising our expertise in scientifically validated therapeutic approaches we work collaboratively with young people and their families to develop an individualised treatment plan to achieve their goals. We strive to provide a warm and friendly environment where our clients feel safe and comfortable.
Our psychologists’ areas of specialty include:
- Addictions (e.g. substances, internet);
- Anger management;
- Bipolar disorder;
- Eating disorders including anorexia, bulimia, binge-eating and body image concerns;
- Emotion regulation problems;
- Grief and coping with loss;
- Health anxiety;
- Health conditions (e.g. IBS, chronic pain, chronic fatigue);
- Insomnia and sleeping problems;
- Mindfulness and meditation;
- Obsessions and compulsive behaviours;
- Oppositional behaviour;
- Panic attacks;
- Self-esteem, confidence and assertiveness issues;
- Social and performance anxiety;
- Study-related stress, study skills and procrastination;
- Trauma and PTSD;
- Worry and generalised anxiety.
Feel free to contact us regarding any issues that aren’t listed as our clinical psychologists have a broad range of relevant experience and training.
We offer week-day appointments, including after-hours, in our Sydney CBD and Alexandria consultation rooms. We work with clients from Surry Hills, Newtown, Redfern and throughout the inner city region. All of our psychologists are registered to provide Medicare and private health fund rebates.
Click here to learn more about our approach and what to expect from your treatment.